COOKIES POLICY OF WWW.NATACGROUP.COM
This cookies policy (hereinafter, the “Cookies Policy”) is part of the Legal Disclaimer and the Data Protection Policy of www.natac.es (hereinafter, the “Website”). The access and navigation on the Website, or the use of its services, implies acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in the Legal Disclaimer and the Data Protection Policy.
In any case, we inform NATAC is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of the data obtained through what is known as third-party cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files which contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when they visit a web page. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he accesses the Website, also allowing to improve the quality and offer a better experience when browsing through the Website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they do not damage the user’s computer/device and when activated in the settings of the browser, they help identify and solve possible errors in the functioning of the Website.
By accessing the Website, you expressly accept the use of this type of Cookies on your devices. If you disable the Cookies, your navigation may not be optimal and some of the features available may not work properly.
By using this Website, you consent to the processing of your information in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
||Established by CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application, nor does it save any identifiable personal information.
Google´s Analytical Cookies
Through the Website NATAC uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (hereinafter, “Google”).
GOOGLE´S ANALYTICAL COOKIES
||Analysis cookies that allow to distinguish and quantify the number of users, as well as perform measurement and statistical analysis. In addition, they use an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analyzes on the interactions of users in the application, in order to optimize the services offered. They all work together.
||_ga (2 years)
_gat_UA-102430719-1 (1 minute)
_gid (1 day)
If you want more information, you can visit the following URL http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/.
Likewise, you can block cookies through the browser’s setting tools, or you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Internet options> Privacy > Settings. To learn more visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-Cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-Cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, you will find the option in the menu Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. To learn more, visit https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options > Advanced options > Privacy section. To learn more visit https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es.
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can set the browser. To learn more, visit https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
- If you use Safari you will find the option in the Preferences / Privacy menu. More information at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
Last update: May 2018.